Tuesday, April 30, 2013

To Type or Not To Type

April 30, 2013
Christy's Blog
Blogging In Physical Education
To Type or Not To Type
 

 
For my technology in physical education class we have to do a blogging assignment. I have never blogged before and honestly I don't really understand the point of it. To me blogging just seems like people who tell about them selves for people to read about their life, it seems a lot like twitter on steroids. I am though interested in whether or not I will like to blog at the end of this assignment or not. In my technology for physical education class we have used a lot of applications that I wasn't familiar with and now I love using those applications. Some examples are google drive, I upload files so that I can access them anywhere I go. Another application I have began to use a lot is GMail, before this class I didn't have a professional email and now I can use my GMail account for professional use instead of my email account from back home which is gummybearlvr, not professional at all. I hope at the end of my blogging assignment I can understand blogging better and maybe become a consistent blogger myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment