Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Last Blog

May 7, 2013
Christy Robbins

Last Blog
This is the last blog for the assignment in my class and I think I am more open to blogging then I was at the beginning of the assignment. Now I feel that blogging is a good way for people to share their ideas and to get input from other people on various topics. I think that it would be a good way for people to put out new ideas and see if other people think it would work or not. I also think for educators it would be a good way to problem solve, if its about a troubling student or a problem in a lesson plan that needs to be solved. I think too that blogging would be good for students especially if they go on school trips or throughout a sports season .

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I think that blogging is a very good tool to use to post ideas and get feedback about them. I think that because of this assignment, I am more likely to blog in the future. Also, this assignment taught me how to blog and how to respond to people's blogs. I will definitely use blogging as a learning tool when I am a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really surprised how much I liked this assignment. This semester has been so overwhelming with work, and I have had so much on my mind, it was nice to find an outlet where I can put down everything thats in my head to help sort out my thoughts. I plan to coach in the future, hopefully track or cross country. This would be a great tool for having my Athletes keep up with each others training over the summer before mandatory practices would start. It would allow for me to see what they are all doing, as well as the student athletes to keep track of each others work ethic and help to motivate a teammate when they may be struggling.

    ReplyDelete